Senior Ruby Developer
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognises the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Focus on clean, SOLID code
- Knowledge of good engineering practices (TDD, PP, CR, CI/CD)
- Proven experience in any Ruby framework (Hanami, Dry, Rails, Grape, ...)
- Hands-on knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL
- Treating automated testing as a habit and something as natural as naming variables
- Good working knowledge of JS / ES6
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and clients
- Leadership soul with a knack for sharing knowledge with others
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Understanding of Domain-driven Design patterns
- Knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Ember, React, Vue)
- Functional programming mindset
- Other programming languages and frameworks, eg. Elixir
- Dev-ops skills (AWS, Google, Docker)
- Active participation in the life of Ruby community
- We offer clear and challenging career path for Senior Developers (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range for a Senior position 11000 - 16100 PLN net
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project.
Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper scrum :) No PMs, only direct work with the client.
Take part in making key project decisions
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets.
Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons in every 3 months (experimenting with new languages, hardware, robot wars, internal workshops, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Work in flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs.
- Awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Working with professionals who love what they do
- Multisport, private medical care and more.
Read more about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See for yourself by clicking here :)