We are EL Passion, one of the leading product houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing beautiful digital products for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Benefit Systems, Rightmove and Booksy.
Join our dedicated team as UI/UX DESIGNER (mid level) and tackle ambitious projects, seeing them through all Design Process stages.
We start from scratch with extensive research and client workshops, through wireframing, user testing and finally finishing off with a stunning visual design.
We have strong feedback culture. It means that you need to be ready for receiving some constructive criticism every now and then.
We expect in-depth knowledge of design concepts like layout, grids, hierarchy, typography, motion, and color. You must have a strong understanding of responsive and mobile app design. We appreciate positive, self-starting attitude when working independently or in a team.
We work on substantial, long projects for serious startups and SMEs. Forget about tight deadlines and daily asaps ;-)
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience for software, web applications or/and mobile devices
- Passion for design with standards of good taste
- Exceptional skills in designing visual user interfaces
- Portfolio with shipped products
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Strong skills in Sketch and Adobe package
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. We collaborate directly with developers and designers on a daily basis
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (HTML, CSS, js, native mobile)
- Very good command of English in both speaking and writing (C1 or at least strong B2)
- Experience in conducting user research and workshops with clients
- Understanding of common agile management practices
- Experience in other aspects of design such as motion, 3d or branding
- Drawing and illustration capabilities
- We offer a transparent and fair compensation system based entirely on a thorough assessment of your skills (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range 6 000 - 10 400 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Growth budget in the amount of 3 000 PLN per year. It can be used for your preferred courses, certifications or conferences, etc.
- Relocation package for people willing to move to Warsaw in order to work with us
- Working in a team with 13 excellent designers
- Opportunity to take your knowledge of UX and design process to an even higher level
- A continuous learning experience in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- We hold quarterly internal Hackathons. Get your team together and work for two days on your own unique project
- You will have access to our resource library and the opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
- Multisport, private medical care, paid leave and more
- Read more on perks and our cool company culture at www.elpassion.pl
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!
Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Dribble and Behance.
Like what you see? Click apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!